Saturday, August 16, 2008

McCain and Obama's Economic Plans

You know me. I love citing huge passages from entries that have too much good stuff for me to just quote a little.

This one... I can't chop any of it out. Mainly because it's a lot of beautiful simple little charts, and there's no way to paraphrase charts that clear.

So just go look at the rundown.

You may not do politics, and you may think the economy is this big difficult obnoxious thing. I know plenty of people who think they're not smart enough to understand what's going on, and I'm telling you right now that's just what the McCain camp is banking on. They are counting on you being dumber than you are, and they're counting on you believing it, too.

You're not stupid. You can understand this. Go look at the charts and tell me this isn't obvious.

No comments: